Saturday, June 15, 2013

Death to Einstein! diagrams

Here are the diagrams for my ebook, Death to Einstein! These are posted here for the convenience of readers whose devices aren't displaying the diagrams.

The relevant wikipedia diagrams can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativity_of_simultaneity#The_train-and-platform_thought_experiment

and here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_clock#Simple_inference_of_time_dilation_due_to_relative_velocity

The following are my diagrams, copyright 2013 by Scott Reeves:

Diagram #1 (as labeled in the book):
Diagram #2:

Diagram #3:


Diagram #4:


Diagram #5:















3 comments:

  1. I'll agree to disagree with you if you agree to stop using the blessings of relativity like the computer and Internet in your attempts to disprove relativity.
    If it's wrong then it's wrong like newton was because holy damn hell, it's a theory used everyday for practical applications, if the theory was flat out wrong then our modern computerized world would not run, satellites and stations would fall and gps's have to corrected in accordance to relativity.

    Most importantly I really don't get how you can claim it's stifled scientific progress, science has exploded since it overthrew classical physics, science is progressing literally like never before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to get drawn into a back-and-forth argument here, but I will not stop using the computer and the internet in my debunking of relativity. Computers and the Internet would work just fine without relativity, since they really have nothing to do with the theory. They are not "blessings of relativity."

    Also, if relativity were wrong, satellites and space stations would NOT fall. That's ridiculous.

    And as for relativity stifling scientific progress, I don't deny that we have made scientific progress--despite relativity. I just believe that we would be much further along than we are now if Einstein hadn't foisted relativity on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked the preview to your book. Not bad science fiction, but a little weak on character development. So even free, sorry, but I think I will pass.

    ReplyDelete