Sunday, December 21, 2014

New YouTube videos

I've posted a bunch of new videos to YouTube regarding my Death to Einstein! ideas. These are completely unedited and raw videos. I stumble and stammer my way through the explanations (that's what happens when you don't rehearse, I guess), the lighting in the videos is poor, sometimes the video gets out of synch with the audio, and then there's my ugly face to contend with the whole time -- but if you can get past all those faults, I think I get some interesting ideas across.

The two below are the ones that have presentations of new ideas I haven't really written about anywhere, namely exactly WHY I think the time dilation/relativity of simultaneity thought experiments MUST be combined into one, and if relativity isn't able to combine them, then relativity is invalid. And obviously relativity isn't able to combine them.



I've posted a whole lot of similar videos, but I think the above two are the crucial ones. The others are basically a lot of rehashing of my ideas, with a lot of repetition within the videos themselves.

I think these types of videos are going to replace my blog. I like talking off the cuff and not having to organize my ideas into an arguably coherent book. These videos are more like stream-of-consciousness, just going wherever my thoughts of the moment takes me.

Here's a link to the main playlist that most of these videos are in:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_r5GVmgbpf_N3_qE6rwwhHWO5_q9jxPE

And here's a link to the Death to Einstein! playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_r5GVmgbpf9AxM-OLQKqV36VQ5DRKHt7


No comments:

Post a Comment